If you have had a Yeast infection ANY time during your life... say you have!

Im curious as to how many womeny get them. I've heard they're very common, but I have NEVER had one in my life....

Just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am 27 years old I had only 1 and I was 26 and pregnant with my daughter, I don't know what causes them but I never want to experience that again
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:48 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I think I might have one. Not sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I was on heavy anti-biotics for a sinus infection and it caused one...it was HORRIBLE!
    mommytohuddy

Answer by mommytohuddy at 12:52 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I have never had one...lol I thought the discharge that happens during pregnancy was one...LOL the nurse laughed at me
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I've had about 3 or 4 in my life, and I'm in my later 20's.....Suckiest thing in the world.
    SgtsWife1982

Answer by SgtsWife1982 at 1:10 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• sure have. sucks a$$. I find that if I keep it shaved down there I don't get them as often.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I am 22, never in my life.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:45 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• not yet. i'm only 22 though, still got plenty of time for all than fun stuff.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:19 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• unfortunately for me, i am 22 and have had more then every one on hear lol. its definitely not fun, it suck!! for abt starting in april i had one every 2 to 2 1/2 wks. i would take the mediation and it would go away but come back a few days or a wk later. that pattern lasted 4 mths. i am in a steady relationship with my fiancee and kept goin in to see my gyno abt out it. in the end it was just hormonal changes that was causing it. it was the worst time of my life having to deal with that. it was very uncomfortable, itchy, eventually my vagina was so sore from having them that it became painful all the time and burned. my vagina lips were cracked and bled a little. now i take probiotics and drink or eat cultered stuff like kefir or yogurt
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I did. I had frequent UTI's due to a condition called intercystal cystitis. I was given far to many antibiotics and not for a long enough time to knock it out (hence the bacteria adapted and I needed more). So, this created an imbalance of ph and I developed a yeast infection. Once.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 3:07 AM on Aug. 23, 2009