My little one can not eat egg,peanut butter or tommado I need some ideas for quick eassy food for her.

I do not cook well and I would like to make her some sweets and maybe a few new dishes for her.

mandyandthree

Asked by mandyandthree at 1:20 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Food & Drink

• veggie burgers
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, pudding, trix yogurt
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:33 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:34 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• veggie burgers contain egg. my son had all the same issues...luckily outgrew the egg, so that in itself broadened our food spectrum. my mil purchased a powder in a box (i dont remember what is was called). she got it at a health food store. we used that for a long time to make him sweet things, like boxed cake and brownies. its not an egg substitute, like you couldnt use it to make just eggs, but it acts like an emulsiphier for baking. and as long as you check the packaging to make sure the mixes dont contain nuts, you will be safe. also, oreos are a safe sweet to feed your little girl, the regular kind or the golden. they do not contain nuts or eggs. chicken nuggets are a saving grace too. mashed potatoes, instant or homemade. grilled cheese. ill think about some other things i used to feed him and message you.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 1:39 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Ener-G Egg Replacer can be used in baking. Sun butter can be used for peanut butter. Or even almond butter.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 8:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2009