could my cramping be due to lack of sex?

sad to say but husband always refuses to have sex with me, and i am sure he is not cheating on me to make things clear!, this is kinda sad but he makes faces at me when i ask him if we should have sex and he makes a face as if i was disgusting or something, he is just joking about it but that makes him get away with it bu doing that and it really hurts me! and i am always cramping could it be lack of sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I doubt it. It might be ovarian cysts or uterine fibroids

Answer by admckenzie at 1:25 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• okay your dh won't have sex with you? well he's getting it from somewhere. as far as the cramping, i have never heard of cramps from no sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i don't know, but i googled it and it didn't say anything about it either, but it did say lack of potassium can cause cramping. But i cramp when i have too much sexy time,lol
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 1:30 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• your hubby could be overly tired and thats what going on with the lack of sex, my hubby goes through that, give him a backrub and woo him,lol
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 1:32 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i have done everything it seems like he only wants sex once a month, he keeps making promises that we will after i do something for him, he would say,make me a coffe and we will go to bed! and i always keep waiting and that time never comes, we sleep in separate rooms because he snores really bad, so he goes to his bed and never comes back to mine and it makes me soo angry and sad that i have to want to have sex with him when he wants but not when i want! i have to wait until he wants to,sometimes i feel so enraged at him that i feel like beating him up so bad for making faces at me as if i was disgusting(i do not consider myself ugly i think i look pretty decent )!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Aug. 23, 2009