why are men so lazy?

So lately I will ask my husband to do a simple thing.He will come up with the lamest exuse in the book not to do it. It drives me crazy.
He got mad at me earlier bc I had called my best friend and walked out of the room to go outside. Of course to be alone for a few mintues.. What does DH do? brings my daughter outside and says. UGH just take her! I was trying to change my clothes and she is just getting into everything. ..she wants her mommy btw.. im like WTF!!! Are u serious? really?? u cant watch her for 2 sec. So what if she is crawling around the bedroom. GEEZ!! So he got mad bc i wanted 2 min to myself.Which btw im ALWAYS with her

does anyone else have this problem? I mean lately its been so bad that i wanna cry bc im so pissed off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, my husband is that way! He is on a lot of meds though-prayers for us!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• they are lazy because their mothers use to do everything for them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• yes i understand what you are going through. my husband acts like he don't even have children. and gets mad when I ask him to do anything. It's like when they get off work their job ends but ours never ends. we are not entitled to a break.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 1:57 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I could ask the same of some of my ex girlfriends (i am bi). I think its more of "why are people so lazy"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My SO is lazy as they come. I am 7 months pregnant. He doesn't have a job, and neither did I until this past week. So I work for 7 hours each day, he stays home with our 9 month old. When I get home the house is usually dirtier than when I left from messes he made during the day. No dishes washed, no laundry done, nothing! And then I get home and have to cook dinner and watch our son because he is tired from watching him all day!! But we are going to have a serious talk soon because it can't go on like this. He will either have to change or seriously he'll have to leave! I love him, but don't want to be a freakin slave to him. The only real thing he does is watch our son (and I know that is hard, but...) feed the dogs and water the grass. And some nights he doesn't even do that. I have to even throw out the trash, it will pile up and be falling on the ground and he won't throw it!!! :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Aug. 23, 2009