Is Anyone Out There Spiritual As Myself?

I swear that my group of friends and I are the only people who believe in what we do. I can't seem to find ANYONE with the same beliefs!

I believe in God, but NOT the bible. I believe in Spirit Guides and Astral Projection. I believe in Spirits and Demons. I also believe that there is several planes and lives before you make it to "Heaven". I believe in psychics too.

I am trying to strengthen my abilities but it is really hard to do when you moved 5 hours away from the only people that you know who believe in the same things as you.

Anyone?

(Go ahead and bash. I know yinz will. By me saying, "I'm spiritual", is just like you would say, "I'm a Christian", so bashing doesn't bother me at all.)

LiSsY0924

Asked by LiSsY0924 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Is Anyone Out There Spiritual As Myself?

_______
    That was as far as I had to read. "spiritual as myself?" It is all about me.
    Oh lord it's hard to be humble when I am perfect in every way_______yata yata yata!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I'm not going to bash you for your particular beliefs, even if I disagree. What I will say is you got a whole lot of ego. Because you believe differently than Christians, Muslems, athiest or any other group does not make you more spiritual.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:56 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I believe in psychics and spirits as well. I believe in Spirit Guides. Not really in the several planes part. I think we go to heaven, but a psychic told me I have lived many lives.....so...I'm kinda at a cross there. lol.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:58 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Wow yinz totally misunderstood my title. I don't know what to classify my religion as. So I just say spiritual. I don't mean that I'm more or less spiritual than anyone.
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 1:58 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• For the Anon, I am by no means perfect. I am BY FAR not perfect actually. You are dumb lol
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 1:59 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Mommylee:

What religion do you classify yourself as? I don't know what to classify myself b/c I'm still in the learning stages of the whole thing and I don't even think there is a name lol
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I classify myself as a Christian. I've accepted Jesus and all, but there are some things that are just unexplainable. I mean, I didn't put much weight when I went to my first psychic but there were some things she told me that have happened. Specific things that are hard to pass off as coincidence.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:05 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I'm going to bed so I'll reply to you mommylee in the morning, but another thing to the anon that i wanted to say and forgot...

I'm sure if when you read my post, it would have been something like "i love jesus and the bible and go to church everyday and pray a million times a day" your answer would have been different. i tried just about every religion. I read the bible, the koran, and ive researched other religions. this one is where i feel like i fit in. it kind of chose me.
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 2:11 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• self-absorption-new-ageism is not being spiritual it's chaotic confusion

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I knew what you meant. You werent saying "Im more spiritual than you" but more like spiritualism is how you define yourself. I got it totally and apparently it was mistook for pride and arrogance and I dont believe that was your intent at ALL. To answer your question, Ive never heard of that type of faith, per se, but thats not uncommon for me. I live in N GA and we're all about the same around here...LOL...boring, I know. I know what its like to want to find someone with similar beliefs and for myself, even though I have found a few that share most of my beliefs, I always find that there is at least ONE thing that differs. No one believes EXACTLY as I do. If your looking for similar beliefs, try a few of the religious debate groups, or unorganized religion or something like that. You might find a few who can relate to you. I think its important to have moms who share your faith that you can connect to. Good luck to you!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:31 AM on Aug. 23, 2009