Questions for other moms who have lost thier mom.

When you have something that you want to tell your mom, who do you talk to? The only person who would be right to have the conversation with is your mom, but she's not around, so who do you turn to?

Also, how can i help my husband help me with my depression? My mom died 4 and a half months ago and he is starting to lose his patients with me. He has never lost a parent. And it's not like he's "tired of it", he just wants and needs me to feel better (he's deployed, so i am very much his support system and i obviously have not been good at that lately). I refuse to take anti-depressants for this because my mom died due to prescription medication but i have recently started St. John's Wort. And i'm not trying to give the impression that my DH has not helped me at all through this. He has. And he's wonderful. ...But he is starting to feel bad because he cant make me feel better.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:11 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I sent you a personal message. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:44 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Sometimes our spouses do not know how to handle us because they do not know what we are going through.
    My due date with baby number 3 is the day before the 2 year anniversary that my mom passed away.
    It never gets easier for me, it hurts me now just as much as it did the day I got the phone call. I think about her all the time and cry more than anything, my oldest was only 6 and a half months old when she passed so my children are missing out on a wonderful woman.
    Try sitting and talking with hubby about everything let him know how you feel and that your sorry he has to deal with you like this but your just trying to grieve.
    As far as talking to my mom, I know she isn't here but I like to think she is here with me so I just talk to her and let her know that I love her and am thinking about her.
    I am very sorry for your loss *hugs*
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:34 AM on Aug. 23, 2009