I'm confused. Not even sure what question to ask!

So my period was due the 15th, here it is the 22nd and still no sign of it anywhere. I took a HPT the 15th and it was -. Had a blood test the 17th and it was -. Ok so I figure my period was somewhere in sight. Going back just a bit farther. I had the Mirena IUD removed July 15th. I had my period July 18th-22nd. So what haven't I had my period? I am still having some symptoms on and off. Anyone else have this happen after getting Mirena removed (had one period and then didn't)? Could I be pregnant and just not high enough HCG levels yet? My mom said she was two months pregnant with me before hers were high enough to detect. I am overly stressed and as far as I can remember I have never missed a period before, maybe late, but never missed. Any insight, opinions, would be appreciated. I am just tired of not understanding what is going on with me.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 2:22 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The blood test would show if you were. You just had your IUD removed a month ago it's going to take a couple months to get your regular cycle back
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:25 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Well I had my IUD taken out and only had one period, but that is because I got pregnant. The blood test would have told you if you were. I think your body is just adjusting still.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:34 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• your cycle could just be longer now
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:58 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Give it awhile for your cycle to come back to normal. Stressing over it doesn't help. Coming off different types of b.c. can mess with your body for some time.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:38 AM on Aug. 23, 2009