why is it so hard for a man to understand

my hubby is like realy into sex always has been i have been 2 till i got pregant now i hate it it makes me kinda sick and i wanna throw up.i get so mad when he trys to grab my boobs or when im in the shower he will come in and grab me down there and i try to explain why its not him its me but then he gets mad ive tryed to get him to read my books and all but he wont what am i sapposed to do sometimes i just do it to get him to shut up and then i get sick after

brittanymomma

Asked by brittanymomma at 3:03 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG.. girl your husband reminds me sooo freaking much of mine. I can't stand it! Being pregnant Im just not a sexual person. My husband does the same thing when im in the shower it drives me crazy. Atleast we know our guys are devoted. So, what i decided to do is read this book called her needs and his needs and it helps me understand his side of things because i dont want my man being stressed out and feeling like i dont want him and then god for bid he go else where which i mean i know he never would but i dont want that temptation to be there because he feels i dont love him because i hate it when he touches me. Only when im pregnant is when i just want to be left alone but to save us from fighting im reading that book and it has helped a little. I hope everything works out for you hun. Some men are just so diverse and stubborn its crazy.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 3:36 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• same here lol yesterday after the baby shower, my SO tried to get me in the mood to have sex because we haven't done it in almost 3 months lol. needless to say, I told him I was too tired [THE PARTY JUST ENDED] and he got mad cause I'm never in the mood anymore.
    They want some loving too, they're just like us, just hides it better lol
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 6:19 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• For the boobs thing, my husband didn't "get" how sore and sensitive they were no matter how gentle he thought he was being. That is until I said, "Honey, what if you just got kicked in your genitals and they were swollen and throbbing -- then I come up and start fondling them, even gently, to get you in the mood." He got the point because he could equate it with a pain he was familiar with that can even make you feel like vomiting and a persistant soreness that any touch aggravates.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 7:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2009