what do you guys think??

i was watching a movie today about teenagers having sex at a young age and it got me thinking. it seems like as the years go by the age of people having sex is younger and younger. i found out my cousin first had sex when she was 12!! thats ridiculous! i never even thought about sex until i was at least 14 or 15. it kind of gets me worried about my son. it seems like by the time he's in like 5th grade he'll be thinking about sex. do you ladies have any input on this?? any experiences you want to share?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree and i think all we can do as mothers is educate them and be there for them no matter what.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:11 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i don't think i even knew what sex was when i was 12!! i guess i was pretty sheltered!
    threeboysmama

Answer by threeboysmama at 8:03 AM on Aug. 23, 2009