♥confession time ♥

so ladys get started get it off your chest . what is one of your secerts???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had sex with someone else on Wednesday night. He was hung like a horse, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I want more. I don't feel bad. It was the hottest thing ever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• omg anon LMAO!

I will purposely dress overly sexy when going places especially to work to make my man jealous.

I like that he knows im hot and knows i could get hit on by other men. It makes me feel that he still cares.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Just before I found out I was pregnant me and my SO broke up
    I really wanted it to be over but Im trying to stick it our to see if we can be together but now after trying for so long and putting in so much effort he leaves me all of the time.
    Im always home alone, locked in the house, no where to go, no car or money, not even a store is near here unless I want to walk for a good hour to hour and a half.

Im so miserable
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I took a hit off of my friends joint tonight (medical marijuana) and my back hasn't hurt in for hours. :)
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:54 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• *not in for hours, just for hours lol,ahahahahaahahah!,I'm hungry.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:56 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• lmao GIGI
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:58 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• my name isn't really anonymous...shhh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i have dreamt about sleeping with my BIL... (my DP's brother).... there is just something about him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i cheated once on my husband and it was like weeks after we got married.... he wasn't giving me the attention i needed or the sex... i just wanted 4 someone to make me feel beautiful......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i am just sitting on my ass doing nothing. hubby is out with a friend building a 4x4 course. not sure when he will be back but he will probably find me right where I am onlline and watching a really crappy scary movie on cable with a sinkful of dirty dishes and a pile of dirty laundry.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2009