what would you do?

I told my SO that I dont think we should be together anymore because it is really destroying my moral, big time. he's been weird lately and he doesnt even want to talk to me. we usually talk all the time.

He is always waking me up at 4am and not even considerate of the fact that I dont even get to slepp until 2am or 3am and the loss of sleep alone is driving me crazy, not to mention that Im pregnant.

He keeps leaving me, and taking off...even when he works he doesnt say bye or anything, he just leaves.
He just got off work and changed from his work clothes to his jeans and left, he usually always tells me where he's going.

Ive been crying for the last half hour because Im so fed up and depressed, I even started to cut myself (small knicks on my legs) cus i dont know what else to do. i feel like im dying inside.

I dont know whats next...any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• wow...ive been there and done that. The only thing that kept me sain was my son and how much i loved him and wanted what was best. Ive told my husband that several time. He isnt the type that goes out and drinks and parties or anything like that he just gets controlling sometimes and it drives me crazy. I sat down one night and had a serious talk with him and asked him if he still wanted to be with me and if so why was he treating me like a child. He told me that he was stressed out..and of course men are not like us they like to ball everything up. So, my husband told me everything that was wrong with him and it helped me understand things from his side. I would try my best to sit down and have a talk with your other half. I mean you say you dont want to be with him but yet your cutting yourself which means your screaming for alittle attention and comfort from your otherhalf...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• You need to call someone and get help. Your cutting yourself and you have a child on the way everything you are going thur and you do to yourself affects your child so call the help hot line or call a family member.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Cutting yourself is not going to do any good for you. If he's upsetting you like this then you need to pack up and leave him, it's not worth it. You can try to talk to him and tell him how you feel and if he doesn't seem to care/change then there's nothing you can do. He has to be willing to change. PLease don't cut yourself. They have hotlines for you to call if you're feeling like that and need someone to talk to.
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 5:01 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• yeah cutting doesnt do any good, cause while ur cutting hes out not caring, u have a baby on the way and u need to do whats best for u 2 , tell him and if hes like whateve then move on kick him out or u leave,
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 5:06 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• if he refuses to listen then you have to do what is best to protect your baby and yourself. You shouldnt be doing this alone thats for sure. You didnt lay down and make that baby yourself. I wish the best of luck to you hun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• you rockOMG please don't hurt yourself. You need to get help fast. Honestly you are harming the baby already, with crying, cutting, your thoughts. So please talk about it, and seek help ASAP.happyI think you both need to talk it out, with outside help. He is going thru some issues and so are you, understanbly so. But there is never need to harm oneself. NEVER, EVER.

dbrooks91

Answer by dbrooks91 at 5:26 AM on Aug. 23, 2009