if u only have a two bed room..2 bath.. like950 square ft.. condo..what the mosts kids u think is smart to have

we have a small sweet wonderful condo .. i really want a second child but i think three would abt of the ?
bc our little place would be to small.. my son is almost two. if we had a girl and he was like four when she was born
would that be weird for them to share a room?
would three just be wrong if we didnt want to move?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i know most people are gonna say stick with the one child, but i don't let my house decide on how many kids i have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i HAD THAT SAME PROBLEM. I LIVE IN A BEAUTIFUL APT WITH AN ELECTRIC FIRE PLACE AND DEF COULD NOT AFFORD A THREE BED ROOM. I ALREADY HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD SON AND HIS ROOM IS HUGE AND HE HAS HIS OWN BATHROOOM IN HIS BEDROOM..PLENTY OF ROOM FOR TWO KIDS. NOW..IF WE WOULD OF HAD A GIRL THEN OUR PLAN WAS TO MOVE WHEN OUR SON GOT TO THE AGE OF FOUR. WHICH WOULD OF LEFT US PLENTY OF TIME TO SAVE MONEY AND GET OUR STUFF IN ORDER MAYBE A SECOND JOB FOR ONE OF US. BUT WE FOUND OUT WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BOY SO WE GOT LUCKY. WE LEFT IT IN GODS HANDS AND FELT WELL IF HE FEELS WERE READY FOR ANOTHER BABY THEN SO BE HE WILL PROVIDE EITHER WAY. IT DIDNT STOP MY HUSBAND AND ME FROM TRYING :)
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 4:55 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i agree with the PP as your family grows so will your need for room, a condo sounds great now but what about when they are older and your family needs more room? 1100 sq ft for a family of 5 (3 kids) is tight we have done it and our current house is 2200 sq ft but it is split in half on two levels and can make it seem tight sometimes (im sure if it was one level we would be fine) but really is roomy if we use the space properly. I know that my family would never make it long term in 950 sq ft, I have 3 kids two boys and a girl. our home has 3 bedrooms 1 bath upstairs and 1 bedroom plus office and bathroom downstairs, each of our children have their own room becuse well at this age they needed it.
    Some states have laws about girls and boys sharing rooms even if they are sister and brother, where i live i have to provide seperate rooms for girls and boys.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:56 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I grew up (until 4th grade) in a 2 bedroom apartment. My oldest sister is 6 years older than me, and the middle is nearly 3 years older than me. We all shared a room until I hit 4th grade (8 years because the way my birthday falls). Then when we moved it was to a 3 bedroom where I shared a room with my sister that is 2 1/2 years older. It was sometimes a little uncomfortable, but it was always kind of nice having someone there to sleep in the same room as me. If it had been both genders, it wouldn't have worked as well. I actually think that our living situation growing up helped us to be as close as we are now. You will eventually have to move if you have three children I would imagine. The reason we did was because my oldest sister was in high school and my parents decided she needed her own space. Then when she moved out, my middle sister was in high school and we got separate rooms.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:05 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• We adopted two little girls because we only had two bedrooms. Until you can find a bigger place, stick with just one kid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i don't think having a toddler boy and infant girl would be all that uncomfortable sharing a room, but they definitly can't do it forever. and having a second child will likely make saving for another home more difficult. just something to think about
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009