Does anyone still read the Sunday's Newspaper?

The hard copy...not the cyber one!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't. Ive found over the last 20 years that our local paper is just chock-full of nothing. And I have a problem with the editor - he's very old fashioned, closed-minded and extremely conservative. Even the website has a moderator that erases ANY comment that criticizes our local politicians OR doesn't [seem] agree with the the cities extreme right views. After working in the news industry - I don't even watch local news media anymore. I get all my local news online. And then I pick and choose depending on the source. Not even interested in the sales ad inserts since you can pick them up at the doorway of the store.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:30 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I get it every week, pull my coupons out, and recycle it. I read the actual news online.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:36 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• sometimes
    threeboysmama

Answer by threeboysmama at 7:48 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Nope, not even the coupon section. Newspapers are full of lies and I refuse to pay for crap.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:09 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I do read some of it. Usually the front page section, then the local section and, of course, the comics. lol Also cut out coupons and read the magazine that comes with the paper.Soon, though, if my job place keeps getting slower, I may be reading the employment ads too.
    mybritt

Answer by mybritt at 8:20 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My hubby and I make a date each Sunday of reading and share the newspaper together. We walk to the MC Donald's down the road and sat there slipping cokes and reading the paper for a couple of hours. We share with each other anything you found interesting be it a funny comic or a story on own pokes or what ever.
    Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 9:08 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I get the paper on Sunday only because I get the coupons out of it, my whole family likes the comics, and I like to read what is going to be happening for the next week in the community section.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:13 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I do but it usually takes me 2-3 days. I just don't have time to sit and read it cover to cover like I used to -BK (before kids)
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 9:32 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• we clip coupons every sunday and will read some of the news while we do it.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:58 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I get the Sunday paper for the coupons. Sometimes my husband may read an article or two.
    smilintoday

Answer by smilintoday at 10:05 AM on Aug. 23, 2009