Do you rent or own your home? (If you own, who bought it/pays the mortgage )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dh and I own, we both bought it and we both pay the mortgage. Although I make a lot more money than him and we refer to his money as fun money, we both work and therefore both pay all the bills.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• umm when your married don't you usually buy a h0use together? we bought ours together but im a stay at home mom right now but my name is also on everything, oh and anon i dont think she asked how much money you make..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• my DH had the house before we met. He makes way more then me the $$ for the mortgage comes out of his paycheck. my paycheck buys groceries, gas for my van (that he paid for) and extras

justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 9:33 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Ummm...anon 9:05 NOBODY listed how much money they make.........get over yourself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• get over myself isn't that funny, im not the one that was like oh i make alot more then hubby and blah blah blah get over yourself first honey ok thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• We lease right now we cannot find a house that fits our requirements so we are not looking for a builder and hopefully will start that process next Fall! We are a couple so we split all bills.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:03 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• We own our home and we both are paying the mortgage.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:05 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My husband of 18 years and I purchased our home together. We paid the mortgage together until 2 years ago when we paid the house off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My Hubby bought the house to rent it out, they destroyed it so we sold MY house(which was paid for) and used part of the money to redo the rental house. We both had our own houses when we met, but now we only have this one. We have refinanced and since I'm a SAHM the payment comes out of his truck account. I love our house because everywhere I look I know we both had a hand in making it what it is...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:25 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• We own our house free and clear. We had a small mortgage (because the sale of my house covered 2/3 the cost of this one) that we both paid for until it was gone.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:25 AM on Aug. 23, 2009