better prices

do you think wal-mart or k-mart has better prices.

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 8:50 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pets

• Probably K-Mart for most of the stuff I shop for, although wal-mart for other stuff. There is no longer a K-Mart in this area, so I shop at Wal-Mart or Target, but K-Mart was a good store.

Answer by Bmat at 8:59 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Better prices for what? I assume you mean pet supplies. But what type of pet supplies? I would never buy food or treats at supermarkets. They are cheap and the ingredients are junk. As for toys or other supplies not sure who is cheaper. But since we only have a wal-mart that's where I shop.

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:13 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I shop at PetsMart - Wal-Mart doesn't carry the brand we feed our dogs - and I have found that dog food was more expensive at Wal-Mart. We don't have a K-Mart and around here - Target is higher than either Wal-Mart, PetsMart or even the grocery stores - I almost never buy anything from Target anymore. Couple of odd things though - when it comes to cat food or stuff like bird food, fish food - Wal-Mart is the same price or a little bit cheaper. I think their dog food is higher because they only carry a few brands - so it's pay more or go elsewhere - I go elsewhere.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:14 AM on Aug. 23, 2009