Christians, do you go to church? if so what time is your service?

It seems a little slow this morning on cafemom. I go to Sunday PM Mass because that is when everyone is off work and home.

drink-lover

Asked by drink-lover at 10:44 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• We go Sunday Morning. Mass starts at 8:15am here in town and our Priest does Mass in the town next to ours after that at 10am so we could go a little later if we wanted but we prefer the early service.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 10:58 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• We're usually at church on Sunday mornings at 10:15am, but today, I'm home with a sick little girl.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I haven't gone yet :) we have services at around 8 am, 9:30, and 11:30. Today I am going to the 11:30 because my coffee hasn't yet kicked in, LOL.

I also go to the Sunday evening service.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I do attend church regularly. We have 2 services, one at 8:15 and the other at 10:35. I didn't go today because I had an allergy attack last night and was up unitl 5:00 this morning and didn't get up until 10:45. I miss it when I don't go.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 12:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I went last night. We have a Saturday night service and 9 and 11 on Sunday at 3 locations linked by live video feed.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I go to Sunday 5:30 mass, my husband and I are the directors for the youth praise band at my church, and that just happens to be the 5:30 mass.

I would rather go in the morning though, so then I don't have to wait all day long in anticipation of going to mass. And, if I wanted to plan something else that day, I won't have to cut it short.
    p3rdone

Answer by p3rdone at 1:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• We have only been going to our first service, which is at 9am, during the summer. That is when they have the children's program for summer. My twins have special needs and getting them to sit through a regular church survice is next to impossible. Next week we will start back to full schedual. Where we are on the church campus varies with family member but we will be there for both services from 9-around noon. Then Wednesday is family activities, and Thursday is High School group for my oldest. If I can get my act together I may start going to prayer meeting on Sunday night and Monday night womens study. Gee think we like them people or somthing.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:25 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• 6 pm Sat night but never guaranteed to start at 6 lol ahh well we are family sooo . I went last night and it was AWESOME! :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• 8AM and 11AM
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 6:33 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I go at 10am Sundays and bible study Tuesdays at 7pm and church wednesday at 7pm

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2009