Have you ever bought a "pre-owned" computer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes. I buoght my lap top from a referb company. It had been preowned and wiped clean... It worked well, and cost me much less than it would have otherwise. But I will be buying a new computer next time!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:04 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Yup and then took it over to a friends house because he is a computer whizz...He tore it apart and then built it back up and I love it. I do it but it's because I have a friend who works on computers and he gets it for about a week before I get to actually have it. If I didn't have him then no I wouldn't
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I got 8yrs out a refurbished Dell. Great purchase.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 11:25 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• If you are talking about Refurbished, YES. If you are talking about something you got from someone at a garage sale or something, No. If you did that, I think you would need to take it to someone who can totally clean it for you. You never know what that person had been looking at.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2009