Need a recommendation for a vehicle for our growing family?

We have 3 fur children and have one human baby on the way. One is a 80lb german shep, the other is a 50lb carolina brown, and the other is a german shep/collie mix he is only 4 months old so not sure of his adult size but going to lean towards the 60-80lb. We want a vehicle that can hold them, us, the baby and the babies gear to travel.

kakgsp

Asked by kakgsp at 11:21 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pets

• Be a minivan mama!!!
    minimommy816

Answer by minimommy816 at 10:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• minivan definately
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 11:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I hate minivans....I have 2 90 pound pitbulls and a one year old...we have a Nissan Pathfinder and it works just great...the seats fold down all different ways and it's higher off the ground that a minivan....and basically has the same amount of seating, i think....I could never understand the whole minivan thing....get an SUV
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:42 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I would never drive a minivan mostly half of the moms have one.I am going to buy a chrysler 300 a sporty car or a suv or a lincoln.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• We have an Expedition for 2 kids, a Great Dane and a Cocker Spaniel. We had plenty of room for all of the kids things behind the 3rd row seat.
    jessicazeksmom

Answer by jessicazeksmom at 4:13 PM on Aug. 26, 2009