Help me convince my hubby to *wipe*!!

TMI ALERT!!! Okay, so my hubby does the flick flick thing after he pees... for years I have tried to convince him that it doesn't all make it into the toilet and gets splattered around the toilet area... he would claim NO!!! last week I was brushing my teeth and he hit me with pee!!!! LOL He claims men do not wipe their penis after peeing- that that is just weird... so- does anyone out there have a *wiper* that I can use to help keep my bathroom cleaner??
He wants me to ask this anon as he is embarassed... but I hate anon ??s- so go easy on him would you mommas?!! lol...

mtnmama111

Asked by mtnmama111 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have the same problem...if you figure out how to make him clean up after himself, let me know too! I don't know care if he wipes himself or not......whatever. I don't claim to know better how to take care of something I don't possess :) But it's SUPER annoying that he can't wipe it off the toilet and the floor!
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 4:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• When I worked in a Care Home as a CNA I had a man that was there for rehab (he was a stroke victim) and he refused to use a urinal, so I would help keep him steady on his feet while he did his business, and he requested that I be ready with a piece of toilet paper to hand him to wipe afterward.

If I ever have a son, I will teach him to wipe as well.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• my guy just makes sure the toilet is clean and the seat is DOWN after he pees..
    It took me a little over a year to get it through to him, but it seems to be working now!
    xohcannizzo

Answer by xohcannizzo at 11:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I have never heard of a man wiping, but he needs to clean up after himself when he makes a mess! I have been known to plaster the bathroom with reminder signs when there is pee on the toilet rim and floor.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• my hubby wipes bcuz its dirty to have pee splatter ALL over the bathroom! most of the guys i've known don't "wipe" but i think its just gross, what if girls didn't wipe? ew! good luck, tell ur hubby dont be embarassed.
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• my hubby wipes every time so does my 3 yr old son Its just cleaner that way
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:36 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• when you figure out how to get him to listen to you on this subject email me plz and tell me word for word ok, DH is a flcker to it drives me isane when I go in after him and there is pee on the dang seat I usually check first but every once in a while he gets me, its so freaking gross, they dont get it because they dont clean the bathroom but when youre down there cleaning you know exactly whats there.
    m0ml0v3s2

Answer by m0ml0v3s2 at 11:38 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• WTH? Is this really a Just For Fun question?
    How old are you?
    How immature. WIpe? Flick? TMI. Very silly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• What's up anon?? Where else should I put this?? FYI, I am 37, hubby is 48, so it will be like teaching an old dog a new trick!! ROFLMAO
    Yes it's silly, why can't he just wipe??!!! But, he is a MAN, so there are *rules* of behavior I guess... in his *club* growing up, you flicked!! LOL- he is VERY good about the seat issue (after I fell in once while pregnant in middle of night!! LOL)
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Honestly, I have never watched my husband use the restroom, so I'm not 100% sure that he wipes, however, there is never a mess and the seat is usually put back down. I don't know how you would get him to change his habits other than nagging, bribing, or withholding BJ's (if you do that to begin with)...if he doesn't wipe then there is still urine on the tip of his penis and that is just disgusting. Good luck.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 1:13 PM on Aug. 23, 2009