Does it bother you that the President is on TV so much?

First president on late night TV...He does comercials with Comedians like George Lopez, but why?

Darlinree

Asked by Darlinree at 11:34 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Over exposure. I've stopped watching him. He says the same thing everytime. He rolls up those sleeves to make us "think" he is getting down and dirty with the rest of us. It all begins to seem to phony. There is no freshness to it.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• To seem more like he's one of us and accessible. Why did Clinton play sax and go on MTV... same reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Do we really want our president to be one of us?
    Darlinree

Answer by Darlinree at 11:44 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I don't want him/her to be an elitist. I also don't want him to be some dumb redneck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I dont watch him.. I cant stand listening to him talk.. he holds his nose so high in the clouds you can see his brain!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:59 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I agree Jesse.
    Darlinree

Answer by Darlinree at 12:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Hmmmm "dumb rednecks...." Perceptions can really be blinding, huh?! LOL

Jimmy Carter....native of Georgia
    Lyndon Johnson....a native of Texas
    Bill Clinton...a native of Arkansas

George Bush Sr....born in Massachusetts, raised in Connecticut
    George W Bush...born in Connecticut, raised in Texas
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Yes, just like it bothers me that all us moms are on this site each and everyday picking and picking and picking on the slightest things instead of the real issues. Everything the man does bothers me like it bother you guys. It also bothers me that I can't stay away from this stupid site and neither can the likes of you. We're all a bunch of products of this machine - he uses the media in all it's forms and we us this site to vent, debate, complain and everything else.

He is a Huge Phony like Jesse said and we're no different. We come on here with our ideals and fist full of answers to everything he does wrong because we think of ourselves as "better" than he and his administration. Every argument we have against it just makes us look weaker and since I'm posting this as an ANON I'll get heat from it. I don't care. We all need to stay off this damn site instead we spend more time justifying why we don't. Flame away
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I do not watch tv and only listen to him online when I want to know his latest BS but its been the same for quite some time now..regurgitated crap.I think he is on tv all of the time because well he is that arrogant.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Well, since he's obviously not off running the country what else do you expect him to do with his FREE time? DUH???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2009