What's the max that you would pay for a pair of pants for your kid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in

• $20 no more, I'm on a budget right now.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• $15 max
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Not a heck of a lot. I'm willing to spend a lot on tuition but clothes not so much. I do upscale consignment shops and buy at the end of a season for the following year. I get names that are VERY expensive (for me I even find Brooks Brothers) and pay next to nothing. I think $10 is the max. Unfortunately, you also have to have the room to stock up. I have great brand name shoes that look absolutely new that he won't wear for another year of more. But for $5 I grab them.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 1:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• $35.00 for my son he has a strange waist /inseam and fashionable ones are hard to find. Union Bay , Aeropostale and Levis are the only ones that have his size. I spent 60.00 at Hollister last year for my daughter. They fell apart. However American Eagle is so worth the price. Great quality and they have good sales.
    This year money is tight. Luckily My son has jeans with the tags still on him. My daughter has moved on from a trendy to a classic look. We just found a local lady liquidating her ebay store. Bought new Ann Taylor and Nordstrom shirts, vests and dress pants for 1.00 a piece! Will suppliment with a couple pairs of AE jeans for her.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 3:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Also it depends if they are still growing. Having a tween and teen. I spend more on them because I want them to last. However, When they were younger I shopped at Old Navy and spent 10.00 to 15.00 a piece. I miss those days. My son can no longer shop in the boys department. Young men's and junior clothes cost more than childrens.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 3:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• 20 bucks but only on the oldest ones because he will pass those down to his younger brothers! i do a lot of thrift store shopping though so i never pay that much for pants etc. :D
    threeboysmama

Answer by threeboysmama at 3:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009