very odd...not sure if i'm just tired...

I woke up about an hour ago and got a shower. i ate strawberries and skim milk. my right eye seemed to get fuzzy and my head felt funny, i'm 35 and half weeks along. could it be that i'm tired? could i need more food since it's almost lunch time? i just felt funny and i haven't felt that way in a while. my head still feels a bit spacey? i'm going to spend the day with my fiance, since he is the only one near my family for today!

tinac79

Asked by tinac79 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well you should be eatting more then that ..thats for sure but the baby could be on a nerve which is causing that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I had the same thing in my last trimester. Try to eat a good breakfast in the morning and when you shower try to sit down on the edge of the tub -
    Your body is under a lot of pressure in the last trimester and you just need to take it easy and eat well.
    ShellyABean

Answer by ShellyABean at 12:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Thanks girls! i just have a small headache now. very sleepy to say the least; i just ate a good meal and hope that helps....
    she's kicking me like crazy now! haha!
    thanks again!
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 12:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2009