Where do all these new anti-Obama people come from?

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 27% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -14. These figures mark the lowest Approval Index rating yet recorded for this President. The previous low of -12 was reached on July 30.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 12:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know. Good question. I think he is doing his best and means well. I live in Chicago and was at Grant Park on the night he won the election. It was amazing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• The sleeping giant has been awakened and the emperor has no clothes
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I have the power to pull them outta my behind. I also have the cure for cancer up there too but it's way behind all the other bull crap. How the hell should I know. You have the answer already because you post is tainted with sarcasm but you just want more people to come on here and support your point. Please - instead of posting questions you already have the answer to post a journal instead. YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO YOUR OWN QUESTION.

NEXT!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Who lit the fuse on anon :13's tampon?

Anyway... expect more, Carpy. Lots and lots more...
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• ANON 12:13 Carpy's post is not "tainted with sarcasm" it's full of FACTS but you keep drinking your Kool Aid. What flavor would you like us to get you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Rasmussen is a republican based poll.
    Anonymous

• ALL the polls are showing his ratings going down.

People can't live on the election-high forever, moderates worry about their taxes and the recession. Seniors worry about Medicare cuts. Business owners worry about growing expenses and more taxes.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:25 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• The numbers are down in the liberal circles. Not for the same reasons they are down in the conservative circles.

We are not happy with his caving to YOU, and you are not happy PERIOD.
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:25 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• LOL bexi, I kind of thought my question was quite fair.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• He is creating them himself. The latest push has to be associated with the revelation the WH paid a private firm to send out the spam. That just doesn't sit well with people. The WH is the house of the people and not the president. People are finding his words and actions upsetting even if they originally supported him. Maybe this is the change he was referring to?!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2009