He makes me so mad. He only does this when he's drunk and it bothers me.

I havent been ablt to sleep and he drinks knocks out and hes out for the night. Then his phone is being blown up because before he fell asleep he drunk txt his friends, but 2 in particular (females) I might say. I find it so disrespectful. I called him out on it and told him its funny how only you txt them when u drunk. I was not searching his phone trying to turn it off cuz it kept vibrating and lighting up. I already cant sleep have not slept but a max of 3 hrs. per night last 3 nights. I cant nap cuz everyone wants something or noise all over. Now he's mad WTF ????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• He's a looser girl move on and in the long run, you will give your self a chance to meet someone who will love and respect you like you deserve. He sounds like he has a drinking problem and you have him as a problem. I had one of those and my life was full of heart ache and I can only suggest to move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Sounds like he's the one with the problem, maybe alcohol and some guilt as well and he's trying to turn it around on you because you called him out on it. Explain to him as calmly as can be, that you are sleep deprived and this has got to stop... the drinking, drunken girl texting and he most certainly should not get mad at you, this is not your fault. Tell him you feel terribly disrespected in all this and that it cannot continue like this.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 12:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• No matter what, Dear Hubby would be in the DOGGG HOUSEEE for years if he had girls he was calling....in a relationship?, time to act like it...don't let him disrespect you....I'd put his phone in the toilet!! One thing I have learned in the years of dating and marriage, if you have to argue over "girls and boys" then get out...life has too many hills and mountains w/o the added games of playing around...drunk texting is for the single, not the taken...remember that....good luck sweetie!!
    jessemo6

Answer by jessemo6 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2009