Can you see the mistake you made voting for this man yet?

jdsdnncjkljpj

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Psh! I didn't vote for him... I saw the mistake before it happened. Unfortuneately not many others saw it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Ive seen very few people admit to their mistake on Cafemom and in real life. It's too bad the rest are just little sheepling who refuse to denounce ANYTHING that comes out of this losers mouth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Yes. 40 million times over. Will that make you and other people on this board from asking this question over and over again?

There are a lot of us who regret voting for this man. How many times do you want us to admit it? 100 times for the rest of our lives? I'm sorry I voted for this man, now please can we move forward and like so many have said when anyone recalls anything negative from the past; the past is the past and now we need to learn our lesson and do whatever it is to move forward.

I've admitted it, I'm doing my part NOW to see that he is not re-elected. What else would you like for me and others who've admitted the same to do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I voted for him, still like him, and the only mistake I see is that he is not advocating for a single payer source for health insurance. As someone who is in the medical field and bills insurance, I welcome single source payer.  So do many of the doctors and specialists I work with.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 12:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• stop whining and get over it not every1 feels it was a mistake..i swwear you all have NO LIVES.you just wanna sit here and complain about Obama.you all are riding him more then Michelle is
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:50 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• stop whining and get over it not every1 feels it was a mistake..i swwear you all have NO LIVES.you just wanna sit here and complain about Obama.you all are riding him more then Michelle RAHM is

ftfy

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• and im glad some1 finally stood up and admitted without being anonymous that they dont regret it!
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Act your age and stop whining!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i don't regret it for one minute. i'd do it again in a heartbeat. what was the alternative? palin? yeah.....THAT would have been better.....*eyeroll*
    LeahJ

Answer by LeahJ at 12:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2009