Diarrhea during pregnancy...

I had it for like an hour yesterday. I Had a glass of OJ this morning and a banana nut muffin and got it again! Why am I getting Diarrhea all of the sudden? My first trimester i was constipated now im a faucet lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the same thing happend to me. I think its just your body trying to deal with all the horomones. Myy doctor said I could take immodium so that what I did and it helped. Good luck I know what you are going through.
    LostAngel1986

Answer by LostAngel1986 at 12:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Oh and don't use pepto bismol at all. Some people do and its extremely bad for the baby.
    LostAngel1986

Answer by LostAngel1986 at 12:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Did you feel less movement from your baby while having diarrhea? I feel him but very softly where as a few days ago it kinda hurt... Or possibly he has changed positions?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Im only 5 weeks pregnant and I already have it really bad. Its been like this for over a week now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• maybe too much iron
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 23, 2009