Southern Gospel Song? HELP!

When I was younger, I remember hearing a southern gospel song about the poor man at the rich man's table and him begging him to "let him in".

The only part I can remember from the song is "lord let me in...I admit..." and that it was by a group of men and a woman or two.

I know it isn't much to go on, but I am hoping someone might actually recognize the song and tell me who it's by and what it's called.

greenie11

Asked by greenie11 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• did you try googling the lyrics that you know?

Answer by admckenzie at 3:04 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Sounds like it might be a song by the Gaithers. You might try googling the Gaithers,and see if you can put in the lyrics,and if anything comes up. Hope you find it!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• It's not by the Gaithers...lol...that was the first thing I thought of.
    greenie11

Answer by greenie11 at 2:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Oh, sorry bout that. They have so many great songs. We saw them in concert a few years back,what an awesome show! Hope you are able to find it.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I think that I may be outta luck. Knowing mine, they were a regional group and no one else remembers the song...lol
    greenie11

Answer by greenie11 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• If you search guitar tabs you maybe able to find the song. These sites are guitar music sites but often have the lyrics on them.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:55 PM on Aug. 23, 2009