food stamp & walmart

Why do people on food stamp get mad when the card does not work. I am so tired of standing in back of someone on foodstamp. they should have their own lane.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• Seriously? Why not people who write checks too.

Get a dang clue would ya....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• don't be such a douche
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• umm do you get mad if your debit card or child support card or something didn't work??? im sure you would maybe there should be a separate line for ignorant trash such as yourself! also walmart.. come on what do you expect..macys?
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Don't be such a snotty, whiny person. It's not flattering and no one likes someone like that. They should have separate lines for people who say things like you just did.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• seriously.. a lane that throws everything into the cart with no worry..
    but you'ld get mad if your credit card/debit card/gift card doesn't work.
    it's the same with food stamp. so chill
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 12:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• yeah thats why i use self check outs. when i worked as a cashier sometimes peoples credit cards or FS cards didnt swipe and i would have to enter the numbers in and we had a check machine that would fill it out for you but people would still fill it out usually the older people which was annoying
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 1:04 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Get your head out of your ass! Seriously..

I'd get mad if my card didn't work either (Whether it be food stamps, debit, credit or whatever) especially when I know there is money there to be used. I've had my debit card not work a couple of times at walmart (seems to be the only place for some reason) and I would get pissed each time. Is that wrong of me? or is that okay because I mean it's a debit card???? I can't stand people who are freakin whiny little bitches.

ilovenoah, I hate to tell you but that is your JOB that was what you were getting paid to do. I've only ever written maybe 2 checks but each time i'd fill them out myself it's much easier for ME and personally i'd much prefer myself filling it out over a machine doing it.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• If you don't like it, use a self check out. My DH scratched up the back of my Master Card... Are you gonna get a tude when I have trouble with that? Or is if just those that need extra help you are hateful towards? Get a life! If you are so much better than them, don't shop at walmart!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Well I imagine they get mad cause they spent all their time shopping and getting what they need to find out after all that that the card is not working. So then they probably would have to figure out other means to pay for the items and decide what they really need and can afford to get and what they might have to put back.
    For most of my purchases I use my bank card. (I don't get foodstamps, never carry cash and rarely have my checkbook with). I know if my bank card did not go thru or was not working I would be mad and be frustrated.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Stop being such a snotty ass bitch. You have your head shoved so far up your ass you think it smells rosy. Wake up call.....your attitude is shitty. Get over yourself cunt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2009