To all who think that repeating a post over and over again will get our attention...

Do you not realise that you being annoying about a topic, such as health care, democrats, Obama just makes many people not give a damn for what you are saying?

In my mind it's like if you're so psycho that you have to repost, repost, repost then I dont want to be on the band wagon with you.

Get a new HOBBY!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• If and when he actually does something right I will still take pleasure in telling you that it wasn't good enough and nothing he does will ever fix everything he has mess up for our country in such a short period of time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• No one is forcing you to click on anything. No one is stopping you from exercising your right not to click on a topic or of not coming to P&CE at all.

I do have a Hobby and that's complaining about OBAMA and our Government right now! I like many other on here enjoy devoting so much of our time to looking up things on the internet, reading news magazines and watching FOX new and now even YOU TUBE to get more evidence of what he's doing and coming on here to shove it in your face.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Yeah, and you repeating yourself is even more annoying. Go away now troll!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• OP

its funny that you thinkn im repeating...HHAHAAHAHA Get a fuckin Life
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• OP
    oh and I dont click on them, I just see them...I used to read and acknlowdge them.
    I used to even agree but now your so fucking annoying I disagree just because of your annoyance.

Oh and I bet this is one person above me, not 3. LOL LMFAO all day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2009