parent's choice diapers?

i haven't tried them i was just wondering if anyone liked them, i want to know the pros and cons of the diapers. i usually use pampers or luvs but it would be nice to save a few bucks if they work the same. hes 4 months old so his poop isn't runny like it was before he started on solids which is the problem i had with every diaper i tried

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 12:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We cloth diapered most the time, but when we did use disposables I used PC and loved them. I had been given some huggies and luvs as shower gifts and the luvs just had to strong of a smell and the huggies didn't seem much different for the price.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 1:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I've only used parents choice once and they gave my son a really bad rash. And he would pee once and it would completely soak through. Now we only use Pamper's, I don't like to buy generic diapers or wipes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My friends said they loved them until the baby started to crawl because the diaper would clump and leak.
    LostAngel1986

Answer by LostAngel1986 at 1:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I had a friend that used them and they have plastic instead of the material feel on the outside and they leak VERY easily she used them for one box and changed cause she said they might be cheaper but she went through more of them and ultimately saved more by buying other brands . I would stick with what I know if I were you.
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 1:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• NOPE NEVER there are some things in life i dont go cheap on and one is diapers and wipes i use huggies supreme did with both my boys never had a blow out or a leak
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I have used them. Didn't notice too much of a difference, even when my son was crawling. But I mostly use Luvs because they are only $2 more than PC. Pampers when and if they are ever on sale.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I have a friend who swears by them...but for us they didn't work at all. The elastic around the legs is ridiculous and the same with the tabs...basically no elasticity. We used Pampers, and if they were out of my sons size in those we used Luvs. I absolutely HATED the parents choice ones.
    Thank god I don't have to use diapers anymore!
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 1:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I cloth diaper my son ninety-nine percent of the time. We use disposable on long car rides and I buy parent's choice for that. They do leak on occasion, but I don't mind when it is so cheap. He leaked just as much or even more in huggies.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I hate them. They are so stiff and uncomfortable looking/feeling.
    And when baby has a big pee it isnt absorbed evenly, it absorbs in lumps. At least for me they did.
    I just got some presidents choice organic ones that are like 15.99 (pampers baby dry are 17.99 here) and they seem to be okay
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 2:01 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i hated them my daughter got a rash and they leaked they are such a waste weonly bought one small pack and never again
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2009