what's with all the "kool aid" references?

yes, i understand the reference. but why is it that all the conservative posters on here feel the need to tell the liberals to go drink their kool aid? its simplistic and patronizing. just because someone doesn't agree with your political ideology, doesn't mean their uninformed or "sheeps." and it certainly doesn't help your cause to sink to that level. so why keep doing it?

LeahJ

Asked by LeahJ at 1:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Because it's fun and we know it burns the hell out of you libs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Every time one of us uses that reference we secretly give each other internet high 5's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• because most liberal responses are simplistic and patronizing...and it's the equivalent of demanding we include a liberally accepted link whenever we discredit the one! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• it doesn't "burn" me in the least. i just think it speaks volumes about the maturity level and i wonder why someone would continue to willingly behave that way. but i guess when someone is "anon" they don't care how stupid they look.....
    LeahJ

Answer by LeahJ at 1:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Wow, anon, you are on fire! You go girl! I agree 100%!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• LeahJ
    I will agree with you there; we don't care how stupid we look.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• LeahJ

cute! :)
    LeahJ

Answer by LeahJ at 1:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Because they are 12 or at least act like it. They are like a one trick pony.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Because they think it's funny and don't know when to let things go. Some people don't understand when something goes from clever to stupid. It doesn't "burn the hell out of me", it just makes me think you're stupid for continuing to use some tired ass saying. More examples...

What happens in Vegas..... if I hear that one more time I'll scream.
    Got Jesus?...... Way to steal someone else's campaign and run it into the ground.
    Are you ready for some football... Yes, football's fun to watch but stop saying it before every game
    I love you, man.... Ugh! Stop quoting beer commercials

Get the idea conservatives? Things go quickly from being clever to being stupid.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Same reason you felt the need to stoop to their level and post a whiny "question" regarding WHY people do it..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2009