what could it be?? ways to tell

i know the only way to find out the baby sex is ultrasound and i go on sept 9th but what are other ways you have heard ? like if you carry low it' s a boy!

kamrynsmommie

Asked by kamrynsmommie at 1:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• only U/S and when they r born
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• what was your month of conception and how old were you???

I will use the chinese gender chart, its 97% accurate..pretty frickin good huh?
    but the way you look at it is month of conception, not of your last period, of conception
    and your age at the time plus one year, not your actual age, your age then and add a year

I will check for you if you give me the info.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Iv'e heard if you crave salty foods, meat and cheese = boy
    If you crave sweets = girl.

There are the wives tale tests, the ring /string over the belly. If it goes in a circle it is one gender if swings back and forth = the other. I think circles = girl, boy = back and forth. Not 100% sure.

There is some kind of pee test you can buy at Walgreens. You add powder to the urine and it changes color based on the color. The directions in the package explain which color = which gender.
    RaRa921

Answer by RaRa921 at 1:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• lol the chinee gender chart is wrong alot more then it is right, i craved sour stuff with my dd and sweetstuff with both of my boys, the intelligender test is wrong alot too 3/4 women who used it in our pregnancy group got false answers and another one took it twice and it told her both genders. the only thing is u/s and even then it can be wrong. so really th only hing that wold gve u a 100% is a 3/4-d u/s afer 20 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009