Is Jon & Kate's show still on?

I think everybody is officially over it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• OMG, I hope not,.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Yup, the show will go on. The money is too important for Jon and Kate. It's pathetic. I hope cps takes those kids away from them both. Let them live with Aunt Jodi...she's the only normal family member those children have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Yes, Jon and Kate is still on and it is better than before. Kate is more relaxed and doing more things with the kids, she seems more relaxed and happy. I will keep watching the show.

ANON: the children are NOT being abused so there is NO reason for the kids to be taken away from their parents.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:04 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• The children are being used by their parents to make money. The show was always in poor taste with viewers tuning in to watch Kate be snotty to Jon and him to play the poor suffering husband. It's ridiculous. I have no idea why it's still on.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• You can't go around wishing that CPS gets called on for Jon and Kate.If you wish bad on someone Karma comes around and bites you in the butt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009