What is your diet/work out regime?

I want to lose 10-15 pounds and get more in shape....that is my goal right now....what is your work out/diet regime that WORKS?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Well, for the past month and a half I have been trying to keep track of calories and be more aware of what I am eating(of course I treat myself, more than I should..lol) I eat smaller portions and eat slower, I also make sure I eat something for breakfast. I was always a breakfast skipper. I try to eat something small every few hours.
    I don't exercise, totally hate it, but I try to do more around the house and play with the kids more vigorously.
    I weighed myself this morning actually and was surprised to see that I have lost 9.5lbs. I was so psyched!
    I find that if you restrict yourself too much you fail, at least I do. Good luck.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 2:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I make sure to eat 5 times a day and I eat much healthier foods than I used to. Lots of whole grains, low fat dairy, veggies, fruits, and lean protein. I never go more than 2-3 hours without eating during the day. You don't want your body to go into starvation mode, it makes it harder to lose weight. After dinner I stop eating, no snacks at night. If you stop eating around 3 hours before bed you burn calories while you sleep! I do Turbo Jam everyday. I've lost 5 inches around my waist in a month.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 4:50 PM on Aug. 23, 2009