How are you feeling today, honestly?

I'm feeling a bit tense about some future plans I'm trying to make. I'm feeling a bit worried about some other things. My son's running around and I love to see him happy. Guess my feelings are a bit mixed today. How bout you?

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 2:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I feel like you! I am nervous and and anxious. I am nervous about purchasing a new home, just finishing school, and my husband going back to school. I am anxious about finding a job that is open in my field. and as always--- I am stressing today about bills!!! AHHH......

sorry you having such a mixed emotion day! Feel better! :)
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• being a single mother that is how i feel
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Yeah I've been sad and depressed and wanting to cry all day!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Haha feeling okay started out bad been thinking about ending my relationship, then I started thinking why end it with out trying so i started looking at you tube for dance move, making plans to take him dancing next week he loves to dance, and looking at VS for something cute to buy to wear and looking at getting a cute dress or somthing.. mm try to spice it up and keep him happy we will see.. haha and he works tonight so gonna make dinner and clean the house spotless from top to bottom, and leave dinner ready on the table when he comes home and see how that work.. :) you know how hard it is to find a how to booty shake video thats not porn haha :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• LOL @ Anon 2:12! I think that's a very good idea. You're right about the video though.
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 3:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Haha yeah.. haha he is from New York haha and he likes that sorta think haha but I am just was a A+ student and church goer growing up and a townboy.. haha so im gonna try to break out the girly girly and some booty shaking.. haha that would blow his mind haha..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Like I don't want to clean. I am kinda mad at my husband for not cleaning- but then I think he's made dinner every night this past week so it's really only fair for me to have to clean. So I guess I'll try to remember that.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Anxious and nervous and not sure. We are moving for financial reasons and have to move back in with my parents for a bit. I am still recouperating from a broken ankle and surgery and cant do much so moving will be hard. I dont know how this is going to work out so I am so worried.
    jajumommy2000

Answer by jajumommy2000 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Ugh, I feel very pregnant!! I am due in 9 days with my sixth child, so I feel like a whale and I probably look like one, too. I'm angry because my husband hasn't finished putting the baby's room together and I'm stressed that my kids are up my ass 24/7!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• well being that tommrow in my bday. and im feeling beyond antisocial...im almost just wish it was tuesday already. my sister is coming to spend the night .. i do love her dearly but yet i get alot of aniexty around her...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2009