why am i cramping??

im 18 weeks pregnant and i know the baby is growin and stretchin my uterus but i should only hurt every now and then right? well i hurt like 90% of the day! when i bend over, twist or turn, raise my leg, or use my stomach muscles period, i have a sharp pain in my lower abdomen! does anyone know why i could be hurting?? please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ask your doctor about Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction. I have it and it hurts like hell
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Your body is going through lots of changes and growing. If you are concerned please talk to your doctor about it and they should be able to help.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• it could just be round ligament pain i had it bad with my first, anytime i would move it would get worse. but it tends to go away later on after the majority of the stretching is done.
    but check with your doc and make sure its not something bigger.
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 3:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2009