What do I do?

My son is 3 he went to school and showed himself to another kid. He said the other kid asked him to see it! I freaked out cause we are in dhs I have been for 3 years my daughter is the only one were waiting to get back now. I don't know what to do! The next day they caught him in time out in the time out room looking at it and touching it. What do I do I mean our caseworker is going to take it all wrong! I am so stressed out and I am in this dhs position because of my mother! I'll tell you why and stuff if you have any ideas email me! what would you do? I really am overwhelmed! Please someone if u can ease my mind. lol

twilight85

Asked by twilight85 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Ask his doctor. Maybe the doctor can give you some pointers on having a talk with him about privates and privacy.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• tell him that's something he needs to do in his own room. it is normal for kids to do that, they're just curious.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I agree with mandielynn23. You should tell him he should only do that when he is in his room alone. My younger twins i fascinated by his, and i always tell him to go to his room if he wants to see it. Whatever you do, don't tell him what he is doing is wrong. It's not wrong, and you don't want him growing up thinking something is wrong with him for having the urge to do it.
    MsKari77

Answer by MsKari77 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2009