can anyone please share with me their daily schedules/routines?

I am a SAHM (pregnant, due in Dec) with a 15 month old. My husband receives SSI and we both start online classes tomorrow. Since my hubbie and I start online classes tomorrow I want to get on a daily routine, especially for my son. I have the worst organizational skills and my procrastination skills top the charts!!! lol I'm just wondering if anyone can kinda help me plan out our day so that everyone is on the same schedule. Thank you all in advance.

Amanda_Jo1209

Asked by Amanda_Jo1209 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I sit down each Sunday evening and put any activities or events we need to attend for the week...Dr. appointments, teacher conferences, ect. Then I put in the times I will work. Since I work from home I can be flexiable but find if I set those hours in writting I am more abt to stick to it.
    Then I schedule the household chores and do some meal planning. This makes life so much easier! Knowing what I need to shop for for the week and what I am making. If I have some extra time I may even freeze a meal here and there for those real busy weeks.
    Don't forget to schedule family time!
    I am horrible at organizing too. But this system not only works well it helps me accomplish more than I thought I could.
    Good Luck!
    lradant

Answer by lradant at 3:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• breakfast when they wake up- normally around 8am

playtime/ errands until 12

12 is lunch

12:30-3 or 4 is nap

when they wake up it's snack time,

then play/ errend time until 6:30

6:30 is dinner

after dinner it's bath/calm down time

8pm is bedtime.

wake up at 8am and do it all over again

armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:55 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• wow your husband receives enough SSI to support a family of 4?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• PP-Is that you bashing me and my family??
    Amanda_Jo1209

Answer by Amanda_Jo1209 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Iradant-just about everyone I talk to does their grocery shopping by the week. We always go once a month. I'm gunna try it weekly once and see if it's any easier lol. We always end up running out of places to put all the food.
    Amanda_Jo1209

Answer by Amanda_Jo1209 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I work from home about 80% of the time so my schedule varries a little bit. The key to doing anything at home is a good schedule personally to do lists work wonders for me it helps keep me motivated. I usually am up at 6:30 kids up @ 7 the older two at school by 8:20 I start computer working by 9:30 until 11:30 then I clean house for an hour than lunch for me and two year old he goes down at one and I either work some more or clean house just depending on what needs to be done. At 3 we go pick up the girls and then my work day is pretty much done.
    mosarmywife

Answer by mosarmywife at 4:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• You may find that shopping weekly or bi-weekly will actually save you a little money too if you watch the specials and plan around that. I sometimes shop first and meal plan second! It goes hand in hand with my stop at the store. I may switch things up a bit when I run into a great sale.

Good luck with your planning. It takes time to get it into a routine and you can tweak things as you go. The important thing is writing it down for me! That keeps more accountable.
    Wishing you the best!
    lradant

Answer by lradant at 5:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2009