UUGGHH!!!!!! I'm going nuts.....WTH.

Ok so i am about to go nuts.... First of all.... I havnt had AF in three months. I am now 17 dpo ( i think, who knows). I had two days of spotting around 6dpo and pink blood in the toilet ONCE on either 8dpo or 9dpo. I havn ttaken a test. Iv'e very emotinial for the last two weeks. I need a new job. My College class scedule does not jive with my work schedule. I put in my application with wal-mart and failed the assesment. I had my heart set on it... I know it sounds stupid...i'm just about to go nuts!!!!!!!!!

SamiS7

Asked by SamiS7 at 3:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• and i keep getting dizzy lightheadedness so that sucks!!!!
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 3:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• write a list of what ifs your pregnant what ifs your not. do you have a partner permament or good family support? that's good.

your college classes can actually probably have some or all done on line just campus for some tests in those classes. my daughter is online college for all of her classes for sometime now, it saves parking hassels and gas costs.

suggestion rethink why another baby now with your unemployment plus assessment for job not going through plus college difficulties? maybe wait til more grounded?

some colleges four year and also separately two year community colleges throughout the country offer complete online degrees' earning.

take a deep breath several times slowly,exhale slowly,repeat.

do you have some kind of prenatal and postdelivery and after delivery care and newborn and pediatric health insurance for both you and baby?

Pregnancy will show eventually. Stop counting. Breathe. Rep
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• "do you have some kind of prenantal and postdelivery and and ... " sorry, meant insurance to cover it all? Building up big bills happens and without good healthinsurance it happens even faster.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Wow are you some kind of psychiatrist??? I am not really that hopeless i just needed to vent!!!!But that was great advice!!!
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• hi... ha ha!!!! a genuine laugh very relaxed. first responder again. No, not a psychiatrist - glad you thought some was good advice. I never never meant you're hopeless just that you have a lot that you're worried about.

I have two kids in college - one just got second Bachelor's and other online college in a community college doing great. So we've had a ton of job and college experiences in our lives because of them.

Whatever you do, get pregnant soon or wait - you're a good mommy for explaining your own worries so well.

Look into all options for college - don't know if you have any kids now. But literally almost every college in the US offers online clases and many online degrees!!!!!

Jobhunting is scary, isn't it. It's demeaning a lot of times. Have faith in yourself. Rework your resume. Maybe there are online practice job assessments? I know nearly every company does them with applicants. They're tricky.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• You are awesome, I really appreciate all of your advice. I am studying for my ECD, then going to get my teaching degree. I do not have any kids we are not necessarily ttc, we just figgure it will happen when it happens!!! I work thirty hours a week know and i also sell AVON. I love my life...I really wanted the walmart job because it has awesome benefits. Thank you so much for your kind words...
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2009