OK stupid question I know but seriously.. condoms ? TMI DONT READ IF OFFENDED EASILY

My husband and I are trying to find out some prices for condoms so when he gets off work we can go get a box. We have to wait a coupe weeks for payday to get my Birth control back and we want to try to be careful so I was wondering to those that use condoms How much do you pay and where? LOL
I looked up on walmart and target and all it says is prices vary so I wante dto get a rough idea so I know at least where to go to tonight . Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when hubby and I used them we would pay from 5 to 10 dollars for a box depending on what kind they were. trojan ultra sensitive were our favorite at about 6 dollars for 12...and I too would feel a little squeemish buying condoms at the 99 cent store. and you can always go to the trojan or lifestyles or whatever brands website to look for coupons.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• We go to the 99cent store. A box of 12 LifeSytles condoms for a buck! We can get 36 condoms for less than the price of 3 at 7-11 lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• OK thanks. We have the 99 cent store here lol .
    Didnt know they had condoms tho .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Yep. They're in the isle with the medicine, toothpaste, and pregnancy tests haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I know it's a name brand, but I wouldn't trust condoms from a 99 cent store! They get the boxes that fell off the truck or got damaged somehow.
    Anonymous

• Ehh they've always worked just fine for us :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Just looking for ideas anon 32
    LIke I said we just wanna be careful paydays fell weird so it messed up my BC
    We want to try to wait a year for our 2nd one LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I didnt even think of looking up the website for coupons lol
    thanks:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2009