What do you think is the best present to give someone when they are in the hospital just having a baby?

My friend is schedueled to be induced tomorrow. I would like to get her something for her new baby girl and a little something for her too. Preferably something not too expensive. What would you give to a friend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would say an outfit, animal, toy, something like that for the baby. A piggy bank even, not many people get those.

For her, maybe a book, movie, or something for her to do while she is home with the baby. I like the idea of a pedicure or something relaxing for her. Although she probably won't use it for a week or two or long if nursing! Good idea though.
    RaRa921

Answer by RaRa921 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• candles, a movie that she could watch at 3 in the morning when the baby has her up, perfume, lotion, a gift certificate to a local spa
    kimber76_2000

Answer by kimber76_2000 at 3:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• A cute baby outfit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Comfy PJs for Mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Aug. 24, 2009