What do you think is the best present to give someone when they are in the hospital just having a baby?

My friend is schedueled to be induced tomorrow. I would like to get her something for her new baby girl and a little something for her too. Preferably something not too expensive. What would you give to a friend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If they have an older sibling, a really nice gift for the 'displaced' one.
    Lovey1234

Answer by Lovey1234 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• a baby toiletries gift set
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 3:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My friend sara brought me some flowers
    My feind MElody and her sona dn husband brought a toy for genevieve and some outfits
    then for me they brought a gift card to starbucks LOL
    I LOVE starbucks.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• All my friends cook me and my family dinner, they don't stay they just cook it and drop it off and then I don't have to worry about cooking for a good week or so! Buy her something for her baby that she wouldn't normaly have to buy like a cute lttle frame to put her babies pic in...I love getting those

mommyqua

Answer by mommyqua at 3:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• A pink jammie for the little one and a pretty nightgown for the mom?

Answer by Bmat at 3:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I agree with Bmat, a cut outfit for the baby and a nice pair of jammies for Mom. Possibly a nice body spray for Mom as well. I remember the first shower I took in the hospital after having my son last year, it felt so good to put on some nice comfie pajamas and smell good, so much better than those horrible hospital gowns!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 3:55 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Bring nonhospital food. I swear, it'll be more appreciated than another onesie.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 4:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• an assortment of pacifiers so thy can get a start on findinf one baby likes! and some slippers for mom cold hospital floors, blah! blanket or pillows for mom too
    LadyDahl

Answer by LadyDahl at 4:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• REAL FOOD and something cute for baby
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 4:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I myself would a enjoy a scented bubble bath that is relaxing. For the baby, a photo frame or a cute outfit.
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 4:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2009