school

Anyone gone or attending school online and studying teaching please let me know how it is going for you. I am wanting to do the same.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I got my BA through online courses with the exception of a couple of courses towards the end. I liked it.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Stay away from for-profit schools. They exist, by law, to make money for their owners/shareholders; education is not their priority. Start with a community college; they will likely have many classes on line and the credits will easily transfer to a state university.

Have a couple of informational interviews with people in your chosen field to help you determine whether or not this is the right choice for you.
    When I was in HR, I did not interview candidates from the for-profit schools

Answer by rkoloms at 9:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2009