Do you have any personal ghost stories?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not me - but my Grandpa (who is now 90) has a very good one (and he has always been a very trustworthy man so I have no reason to doubt him) -

It was his last year in school and he was back from his summer break (his family went on holiday during the summer) - it was the first day back at school and on the way up the stairs to his first class he met his head-master, who asked him how his summer had been and welcomed him back to school.

He then went into his class - and when all the students had sat down and the teacher arrived - she made the announcement that she was sorry to inform her students that the head-master had died over the summer holidays.

ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 4:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I saw my fatherinlaw. He died just a bit ago in his home. I suddenly saw him next to my tv, he lived with us on and off for over ten years. He looked fine but I knew he was dead. I ran to him and hugged him yelling dad dad oh God I am so happy to see you but he didn't answer me and went down to my basement.

I ran down after him and he collapsed and I screamed and cried while I started cpr. when I was doing cpr he suddenly became gray that dead color. and very fast he turned hard from rigor mortis setting in already. as he was dying on my floor he said a word to me that means nothing at all. and he faded away. I have no idea why he said to me what he did. I can only think he meant for me not to worry how he died that God let me me try to save him but dad's time had come.
    I miss him so fu-kg much. My father in law was my best best friend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• When my oldest was little, she used to walk around the house saying "dead girl", and then our cat ran away, and before she even asked where the cat was, she started saying "dead cat". The cat never came back.

Not as creepy as those other stories, lol, but that's all I got!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• when my oldest was a baby, we lived in an apartment complex. The manager *HATED* me because I made a lot of legitimate complaints (leaky plumbing, bad wiring, NO HEAT!) and was threatening to call the city and the property owner when she refused to fix them.

One day, I was bathing my son and I saw a dark shadow in the bathroom corner. The room started to stink of cigarette smoke and perfume and the electric heater I had sitting on the counter started to shake. I watched as it FLEW across the bathroom and hit the side of the tub. I had just enough time to lift the baby seat out of the tub and drop it over the side onto the floor. The heater (still plugged in!) missed falling into the tub by inches because the cord was too short.

I found out that day that the manager had died of a heart attack in her office the night before....And this woman smoked 3 packs a day of Pall Malls and bathed in cheap eau de toilet!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2009