I was reading HAVE YOU HAD A SAD DAY question.. I thought wow look at all these ladies NOT HAPPY:(

It came to me are we ever happy and how bad do we have it. Sometimes I see how we complain of stupid things my BF/ DH dosent pay attention. My kids are to loud and cant handle them. I hate being home. Simple things like that right. ( I include myself in all this) My mom told me the other day have you stopped to smell a flower? I said why Im having a bad day Mom. Then it hit me we take for granted the great and special things in life. Kids smiles, DH's I love you's and what life gives and what we have worked for. I know its hard sometimes being sad and depressed gets to us, but we really need to be strong and smile if the attention aint there then make your self pretty and love yourself. If kids are loud run and be loud with them. If your stuck at home do something you like or go out for a walk and smell a flower. I know sometimes it wont work but try and dont waste a day. :D Smile ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hi anony. I'm one of the moms who responded to that question. Having good dh is great but some of us even after many troubling and reconciling times don't have that. I smell the roses all the time learning from it I deserve more and so do my kids than my husband's behavior. Prayers for you for dh to continue and for me and other moms whos husband and kids can't be fixed with a kiss or smile to remember our selfworth in hardship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I am, for the most part, a happy person. If I sit and think too much, I start to get sad and depressed. LIke my mother and I have pretty much a non-existant relationship, my dad passed away (a long time ago but if you've gone through that, you know the pain never REALLY goes away), money always seems like it's tight...etc. When I start doing that, I stop and tihnk of all the things that really are great in my life. I have a wonderful boyfriend that busts his butt everyday so he can take care of us, a beautiful daughter that is such a happy lil girl, great friends...I do wish more people would take the time to focus on the things in their lives that ARE beautiful rather than all the things that aren't.
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 4:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I've been feeling like that lateley. My hubby works late plus weekends then he comes home and has to work on the car so we can sell it, and that drives me nuts cuz I can't live without my man. My kids I love them to death but my baby is teething and my four year old just drives me nuts some days, I'm trying to teach him to read and get him ready for school. As for myself, I gained 60 pounds with my baby he is 9 months i havn't lost much weight I feel like a fat blob and on top of that I'm pms'ing and very friken hormonol, I don't even want to look in the mirror cuz I don't like what I see, people on the road drive me nuts. I just wish my man can get one friken day off so I can spend time with him, I don't know how all the army wifes do it, when there men are over seas, I don't want to smell the flowers, but I need to, I know I have to count my blessings cuz they are all around me. Grrrr I hate feeling like this
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:50 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• but on the happy note I did get a gym membership and I'm going to start working my big butt off tomarrow, I need to fit into my jeans by the time it gets cold and so I can feel better about myself
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Well ladies, I never said I had a perfect life, but all the post are about SAD SAD SAD. Not once do I read whos Happy ? If you knew the crap Im going through today Why would I post a happy note. First my DH got mad at me because I complained that his phone kept getting txt late at night I couldnt sleep. That passes now JERK is mad cuz he asked me to go out with his friends and I said go but stop drinking. OH I CANT GO NOW he replied big fight emerged and he said file for divorce Im not happy WTF .. excuse me for being concerned he said Im controlling and its not working all I do is slave over his ass and kids. Have no clue what I did wrong ... but I know I didnt so dont think Im mrs happy .. Just trying to look at things in a positive matter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2009