UGH!!! WHEN IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN?

When do you feel your baby kick from the outside? I can only feel her kick from the inside. The doctor told me that she is growing really well and that she is a little bigger than expected but nothing to worry about. I am a thick girl but my stomach is hard and tight so why cant I feel her? I am about twenty one weeks or is there still time that I have to wait?

crazypinkzebra

Asked by crazypinkzebra at 4:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• around 24wks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I felt him on the outside around 22weeks. Hubby didn't feel him until 3 or 4weeks later though. But dont worry, as soon as you get to about 28weeks, they never stop & the kicks start to get you in really uncomfortable spots...like your ribs & bladder!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Hubby felt our daughter kick for the first time at 24 weeks ish.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I'm pretty thinck myself, and my daughter's kicks couldn't be felt until about 24 weeks. It will happen soon.
    reava

Answer by reava at 5:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I am a bigger gal, and my tummy was also hard- COMPAIRED TO WHAT IT WAS BEFORE...this is something you need to keep in mind- I didnt feel him on the outside until 26 weeks- 28 weeks I could see it!!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 5:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2009