Maternity Pants

Does anyone else just hate how they feel when you put them on?

I can't stand to wear them, in fact I out right refuse to wear them!! They come up way to high on my tummy and are way to stretchy for my liking.

Anyone else?

Jessie1689

Asked by Jessie1689 at 4:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hate them and yet they are more comfortable then regular pants. Mine don't stay up and I am always having to pull them back up over my beLly!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 4:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• mine are great the pants themselfs are not stretchy just the band around the belly and i dont have to have that up that high if i dont want to i love the one pair i have that fits
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I don't like the ones that go up halfway my belly or "over" my belly. The ones that just ride under the belly aren't too bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• they're the best thing in the world

i'll totally wear them when i'm not pregnant, they are so comfy
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I like the pants that just stretch around the bottom of my belly- I can't stand the buttons on pants anymore being 40 weeks. LOL
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 5:50 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I actually simply love maternity pants.

Perhaps you should look into the ones that just have a couple of little stretchy things on the sides. There are several different types.

Another option could be wearing sweat pants one size to large, or even yoga pants. Same thing. I wore those until it got to hot out.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 5:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I am 20 weeks and just had to give in a buy them a couple weeks ago. my regular pants still fit, but hurt when I sit down...so maternity pants it is. I bought the secret fit belly ones from motherhood and they are comfy and all. for now when I am not all that big, I fold down the belly panel so they fit like the underbelly ones but I don't have to buy more later, just wear them with the stretchy part all the way up.

I still think they are ugly though lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• oh, man - i totally love my maternity pants! my pre-prego jeans were cutting into my belly and squishing it, so the big stretchy panel is fantastic!!!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 6:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2009