Favorite Childrens stores????

Where is your absolute favorite place to shop for your child??? My son is only 6 mths so as of now I am loving: Old Navy (cheap and super cute) , Target ( I just love them), Baby Gap(kinda pricey But cute) and Walmart( their garanimals are the s*@t especially for daycare)

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 4:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love old navy LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My favorite is Gymboree! I also love H&M
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 5:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• ryleeandreece.com, LaBella Flora, Gymboree, Baby Gap
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 6:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• OP ~ All of what you said. If you can find the brand fashions in their outlet stores you can save even more money. We save tons of money at an outlet mall here in VA and love to shop at Old Navy, OshKosh, Gymboree, and Baby Gap.
    We always love to shop at Walmart and get great deals at Target. There is also a baby section in Burlington that sells wonderful baby things, too!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:03 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• PS: Check out the clearance racks at Kmart at the end of season. Most baby items go on sale for 99-cents each or less when they are desperate to get rid of them all, but the sizes aren't always true to size, weight, and age. My 6 month old daughter could not wear a 12 month old top I bought - it was too tight!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:05 AM on Aug. 24, 2009