cheap but fun date ideas .....

ok so i am looking for cheap but fun date ideas.... yea my guy i guess like most doesnt really like doing alot of girly stuff.... or romantic stuff either please help i have a stuburn guy and i need date ideas that we will both like doing together.

thehippiebaby

Asked by thehippiebaby at 4:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I loved to walk and talk when we were dating (still do). Some of the most fun times we had were walking through Toys R Us playing with the toys. Lol! We also loved walking through furniture stores together. Putt-putt golf was fun! Now we just run errands together for our dates! Or go out for ice cream and talk.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 4:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I know this sounds corny, but my hubby and I like to play board games...he especially likes Monopoly and Risk...but we both enjoy checkers or chess and the definitely love any card game. Going to the beach and playing volleyball is always great. =) We also like putt-putt golf! So long as you guys are doing things or spending time with each other is a great date. =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• we usually go to dinner and movie and then take a drive and enjoy the peace and quite 200 questions coming from the backseat lol, or we will drive up to a hill and look over the city and all the lights, for some reason we always end up going to walmart, so we always visit the toys section and see what's out there and goof around and just enjoy ourselves

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:08 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• how about bowling. A lot of bowling alleys have special night where it is really cheap.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2009