whats ur favorite season and why?

I love the fall (and I am so glad its almost here!) I love it because everything looks so pretty and i love the way it smells outside and I love the holidays that come with fall, It just makes me feel like a kid again and i love re-living the beauty and fun of fall with my kids. What about u?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 4:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• warm weather what ever month cause I live in an ocean town. Christmas when it's not a snow storm is great on the beach and watching the sun rise as fishing boats head out to earn pay is incredible to see all year long when its not storming!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• it's ahrd to choose..you're right about the scent when it comes to fall..i love it. and halloween comes with fall. but i also love winter..it comes with christmas, snuggling under warm blankets, and hot choclate and the fire inside. but i also LOVE summer..the beach the ocean laying outside in the sun, swimming in the lake..etc..
    i know you said which ONE is my fav but i had to list everyhting i love about the ones i love..lol sorry.:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 5:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I used to say summer...
    but now that I have summer all year long in Hawaii I miss fall... the smell, the cooler days, going for walks in the woods...
    One thing I will never miss is winter! I hate snow!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 5:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i also say autumn
    great here in California, not to hot, not too cold...love it
    my b-day is usually the first day of autumn and my baby is due in autumn
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:08 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• loooove fall, all the colors of the leaves, the crisp smell, it's not hot, perfect cuddle weather, just can't wait till it's here
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Winter, I love Christmas and my bday is in the winter lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• winter used to be mine until we moved to the ozarks and now I'm changing it to fall.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 5:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• fall. cooler weather. leaves changing (well at least in Indiana not here in CA as much) football season.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Fall, without a doubt.

I love the change in colors, there is a fresh wonderful feeling in the air that I cant quite describe but I love it. Its not so stinkin' hot.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• fall i just feel so much more in tune with nature. I can leave my windows open to smell the amazing air. wear comfy clothes I like to wake up early and sit outside at dusk it just feels so good, grate for the skin as well. I also love fall foods
    sami07

Answer by sami07 at 6:25 PM on Aug. 23, 2009